Digital driver and logistics centre
The solution consists of several integrated and verified eServices and interfaces. The bizBox EDI network ensures a formal, law-conforming eExchange and support for the entire logistics process from order to delivery and payment. The bizBox logistics platform ensures support for the logistics process and connectivity of all devices (IoT), means, and systems of users in real time. It also ensures connection to all leading vehicle tracking systems. Furthermore, online and mobile interfaces and Frontman connected devices (bar code scanners, mobile logistics tablets, etc.) provide a user-friendly working environment in the field and in the office. Each user can choose only those functions of the logistics platform which they need.
The bizBox platform receives and processes, in a controlled manner, information from back-office systems of the partners and from the field during the delivery, from the order to the invoice. At the same time, it ensures that all parties involved are promptly informed on the status of the consignment according to their role in the process. Also supported, is the advanced function of the dispatcher in the traffic controller room, who through this function manages consignments, drivers, and vehicles.
- Real-time monitoring of the statuses of packages and vehicle routes
- Possibility of importing route plans and distributing assigning consignments packages to vehicles
- Recording and archiving formal documents and signatures (Proof of Delivery)
- Informing recipients on the status of the consignment in a proactive manner
- Managing routes with loadings and unloadings
- Recordings, takeovers, and returns of packaging
- Claims, complaints, reports of damage (comments)
- Online integration with the systems of users (ERP, WMS, TMS)